Get an Immac Sack for only $10!
Great for After School or sports clothes.
Click here for Girls’ Uniform Requirements.
Click here for Boys’ Uniform Requirements.
Visit Immac’s uniform website here.
Click here for Registration Information and Tuition Rates.
Click here for School Hours and Arrival/Dismissal Exits.
Click here for important Resources for Parents.
Click here for other important links.
To provide every child with a safe and nurturing environment that facilitates a love of learning as well as a love for God, others, and self.
Brindarle a cada niño un entorno seguro y de amor, donde se le brinde la enseñanza del amor a Dios, al prójimo y a sí mismo.
- We at Immaculate Conception School believe in educating students academically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- We believe that instruction in the Catholic faith enables our students to acquire the knowledge, values and skills necessary to mature into responsible adults.
- We recognize and respect the individuality, ethnic diversity and uniqueness of each student.
- We empower our students to choose wisely and acknowledge the significance of their choices.
- We believe in the importance of parental support to facilitate each child’s growth in body, mind, and spirit.
- We believe in our commitment to grow as educators through professional development, self-evaluation and renewal.
- We recognize the necessity to adapt to the changing needs within our school and community.
- It is our belief that our family-like relationship serves as a model to the students we teach.
Do you want the best for your child? Immaculate Conception is the place for you!
- We have highly qualified and experienced teachers on staff. Our staff continues their professional development through participation in educational workshops and/or college courses.
- We offer faculty stability (average years teaching – 17.75 and average years teaching at Immac – 13.40)
- We have nursery through grade 8 classes.
- Departmental program for grades 5 through 8.
- Standards based New York State curriculum and participation in all New York State testing programs.
- Monthly School Liturgies.
- Reasonable tuition rates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.